1. Payment only to be made by direct deposit, cheque or Credit Card or PayPal where applicable
2. Goods will be shipped within 10 working days.
3. Goods will remain the property of Server Parts until cheque clears (when paying by cheque).
4. We/Server Parts or any subsidiaries might use your details to send you updates on our new products.
5. When placing an order on Server parts, a sales representative will e-mail you our bank details in order to deposit money into our account.
6. All sales transactions are subject to availability.
7. Most photos are for original items, however some are not.
8. We only provide shipping to Australia, please contact us if you require international shipping, shipping cost includes handling.
9. By buying item you agree to all sales terms and conditions.
10. Products to be returned must be approved by Server Parts staff member and must have an RMA number clearly visible on the outside of the package (NOT on original carton, and the product must be unopened and in a re-sellable condition acceptable by Server Parts. Any goods that have been written on or defaced by the reseller or their courier will not be eligible for return.
11. Any goods purchased under special bid pricing, LBO pricing, demonstration pricing or Stocktag and Clearance list items are not eligible for return.
12. Approved RMA’s must be returned to Server Parts within 3 days of the RA number being issued or the goods will be declined and returned to the customer.
13. All Products purchased from Server Parts are covered by the applicable Supplier's warranty. Customer must refer to the warranty details and specified repair period stated on the Product or in associated documentation. Server Parts does not provide any warranties in addition to the Supplier's warranties for that Product.
14. Risk in the Products passes to Customer when the Products are delivered to Customer's premises and title to the Products passes to Customer on payment by Customer of the purchase price for those Products and all delivery and insurance costs in relation to the Products.
15. Customer indemnifies Server Parts, its employees, agents and subcontractors against all losses, damages, expenses and costs (on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against any of them) that any of them may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly, of any Claim.
For the purposes of these Terms of Supply, "Claim" means any claim by any third person for loss or damage to any property, injury to or death of any person or economic loss arising out of or relating to any or all of the Products or Services, any delay or failure in supplying the Products or Services and these Terms of Supply.
16. All sales are considered to be final, unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized representative of Server Parts. Server Parts will supply certain Products on a 'No Returns Basis'.
The expression 'No Returns Basis' means that Server Parts will not accept returns unless required under law or by agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, Server Parts reserves the right to apply the No Returns Basis policy to all promotional or sale product(s) as it deems necessary.
Product supplied on a "No Return" Basis cannot be returned to Server Parts unless the product is faulty and is within the warranty period provided by the manufactured or imposed by statute.
17. Server Parts may alter any prices of Products without prior notice to Customer.
18. Customer must pay each Server Parts invoice before item can be shipped.
19. If Server Parts becomes liable to pay a Supplier's cancellation or rescheduling fee due to Customer cancelling an Order, then Server Parts may recover those fees from the Customer.
20. If Server Parts becomes liable to pay a Supplier's cancellation or rescheduling fee due to Customer cancelling an Order, then Server Parts may recover those fees from the Customer.
21. All Prices are GST Incl.
22. One Month RTB (Return To Base) Warranty on all used/second hand products.
23. Server Parts reserve the right to repair, replace or refund and machine returned on warranty claim, in case of refunding the amount we will deduct the depreciation value for the period the server/machine has been used by the user..
24. All warranty claims should be returned to base within warranty period, claims that are not returned within warranty period will not accepted.